Today, 24 Jan 2019
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Liaise with Project Manager and Engineer on all correspondences, faxes, incoming letters, to perform all admin work relating to the Civil and Infrastructure Department;
- Provide full administrative support at site and coordination with Head Office Civil and Infrastructure Department;
- Issue, recording and monitor Purchase Requisition and gather Delivery Notes;
- Maintain proper filing of all records and documents at all times including all the ISO procedures related to the civil and infrastructure department;
- Ensure office equipment are in good condition at all time and maintain the well-being of site office and facilities;
- Assist in purchase of basic office equipment and things required for sit officer use;
- Carry out daily accounting duties; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least GCE ‘O’ Level;
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent; and
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office.