Today, 17 Apr 2021
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER (1-YEAR CONTRACT)
- Job type Full-Time (Contract)
- Report and assist Project Manager (PM) on public relation programme in relation to the master work programme to meet the project(s) goals;
- To deal and manage feedbacks and complaints from the public tactfully and render full support on all press and public relations matters related to the Contract;
- To give advance notice to the public through distributing pamphlets, letters and other publicity materials approved by the authority prior commencement of the work;
- To explain and brief the public, residents, occupiers in the vicinity and proximity of the works on the impact of the construction activities before each construction stage;
- To arrange and attend meetings on public relation matters with project team where necessary;
- To ensure that work schedules pertaining to road closure, traffic diversions, etc. are put up in advance to inform the public in order to minimize any inconvenience to them during the construction period;
- To provide periodic updates and disseminate information to the public in relation to the construction works;
- To prepare a monthly report to update on the feedbacks and complaints received and the respective actions taken against them;
- To promote and maintain a good relationship with the public before and during the full period of construction;
- Under the Workplace Safety & Health Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe by following safety and health procedures; reporting unsafe acts and incidents; and not tampering with safety devices or performing willful/reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in any field with 3 years’ working experience as a PRO in the construction industry.