Today, 19 Mar 2019
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- To recommend to the occupier of the work site to implement reasonably practicable measures to remedy the unsafe conditions and unsafe acts of the supervisory staff and workers;
- Assist occupier to implement the practicable measures to minimize hazards and risk of work;
- To inspect and discuss findings on the equipment or procedures that may cause risk of bodily injury to workers working within the premises and advise on their remedial actions;
- To investigate any incidents and/or accident and advise on the remedial control measures to be taken to prevent any recurrence;
- To work closely with the relevant authorities (e.g. Ministry of Manpower/Occupational Safety and Health Division) on Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) matters;
- To administer and implement an effective Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) in accordance with prevailing legislation (such as CP79 or SHMS) and preparation for third-party external safety audit;
- To conduct environmental inspections of the construction work-site to ensure a clean and healthy working environment;
- To ensure that the Environmental Control Programme is being implemented and monitored accordingly;
- To assist the management in EHS promotion to promote awareness among workers by organizing campaigns, training courses, competitions, etc.; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as the superior/management deem fit.
- Possess at least a Diploma in any field;
- Possess WSQ Advanced Certificate in WSH (Level B);
- At least 2 years of work experience relevant to the work to be carried out by a WSH Coordinator; and
- Possess knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health Act.