Today, 17 Apr 2021
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Inspection of Plant and site;
- Implementation of safety requirement;
- Responsible in coordinating, implementing and monitoring the workplace and environmental health and safety plan;
- Under the Workplace Safety & Health Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe by following safety and health procedures; reporting unsafe acts and incidents; and not tampering with safety devices or performing wilful/reckless acts; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Minimum qualification GCE “O” level, ITE certificate/ Diploma;
- Possess WSQ Advanced Certificate in WSH (Level B);
- Any safety related certificate will be an added advantage;
- Possess knowledge of Workplace Safety and Health Act and relevant COP implementation;
- Possess own transport and/or Class 3 licence will be an added advantage; and
- At least 2 years of work experience relevant to the work to be carried out by a WSH Coordinator.