Today, 26 Jan 2022
- Qualifications Vocational License
- To transport materials using company vehicle and other duties that may be assigned to you;
- To carry out routine maintenance of company vehicle ensuring that it is always in good working condition;
- Under the WSH Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe:
- Cooperate with employers and follow safety and health procedure;
- Report unsafe acts and incidents;
- Do not tamper with safety devices or perform wilful or reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 2 years of experience in related field;
- Possess Singapore Class 4 driving license; and
- Familiar with Singapore roads.