Today, 01 Dec 2021
- Qualifications Degree
- To report and assist Project Manager (PM) on project functions included but not limited to project management, site management, risk control management etc. to meet the project(s) goals;
- To assist Project Manager in project planning, implementation and to coordinate all construction works on the project site are in accordance to the master and detailed work program;
- To prepare, plan and submit project related documents, such as schedules, method statement, design plan, risk assessment, monthly report, etc.;
- To supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out in accordance with contract specification/bills of quantities, construction drawings, company’s quality standards, Environmental, Safety & Health (ESH) practices and all other contract documents;
- To coordinate and liaise with Client’s representatives, relevant Authorities, Consultant, Subcontractors, Suppliers, etc. on all project aspects and need be, to provide all technical and non-technical resolutions followed by documentation;
- To liaise with client or consultant for site inspections, submission of necessary technical reports and ensure necessary records are maintained at site. Assist Contract department (QS) in verifying progress payments and claims from Contractors;
- To attend regular meetings with Client’s Representative, Consultants and/or Contractors and ensure the progress is on schedule;
- To establish proper and effective document control system, maintain & conduct reviews of detail design drawings, project documents and specifications;
- Under the WSH Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe:
- Cooperate with employers and follow safety and health procedure;
- Report unsafe acts and incidents;
- Do not tamper with safety devices or perform wilful or reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree recognised by Singapore Professional Engineers Board (PEB) in Civil Engineering or equivalent with 3 to 5 years of working experience in the construction industry.