Today, 19 Mar 2019
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Report and assist Project Manager on project functions;
- Assist in project planning, implementation and to coordinate all construction works on the project site;
- Prepare, plan and submit project-related documents;
- Supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out;
- Assist contract department in verifying progress payments and claims from Contractors; and
- Establish proper and effective document control system, maintain & conduct reviews of detail design drawings, project documents, and specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a PE board recognised Bachelor's Degree Engineering (Civil) or equivalent; and
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the construction industry.