Today, 17 Apr 2021
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress and coordination of work;
- Prepare reports on work done under the contract;
- Assist in tenure preparations and technical submissions;
- Ensure performance complies with contract specification and quality requirement;
- Identify and report variations in contract requirement;
- Under the Workplace Safety & Health Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe by following safety and health procedures; reporting unsafe acts and incidents; and not tampering with safety devices or performing willful/reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in related field;
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels;
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently; and
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organised and meticulous with an eye for detail.