Today, 26 Jan 2022
- Qualifications Diploma, Degree
- Handle the full spectrum of HR duties for staff including recruitment and selection, orientation, exit, staff movement and disciplinary issues;
- Seamless and accurate delivery of HR services to Business Units on agreed standards including timely identification and problem resolution;
- Serve as first point of contact for HR enquiries from business units and colleagues to provide accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of HR policies and procedures;
- Support the unit in review of process and procedures by leveraging on technology to ensure HR practices are up to date and in line with industry practices;
- Involved in the planning and execution of company events ;
- Maintain up-to-date staff list with company panel clinics and handling of staff’s medical bills; and
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 3 years in a Generalist or Business Partner Environment;
- Preferably with experience in construction or related industry;
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels;
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently;
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organised and meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines; and
- Competent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.