Today, 27 Jan 2022
- Qualifications Diploma
- Service and assess working conditions of all company vehicles, heavy machines and equipment;
- Repair, trouble-shooting and maintenance of all company vehicles, heavy machines and equipment;
- Support on analysis on parts service life and recommend replacement of part components to prolong vehicle or equipment performance;
- Support on data analysis to future improve on vehicle or equipment performance;
- Support on productivity improvement and cost saving project;
- To attend to job site for any repair or maintenance of all company vehicles, equipment and heavy machinery;
- To support, witness & verify the work done and support proper documentation on the check list or work order;
- To maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior / management deem fit.
- Diploma/Higher NITEC/NITEC in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of working experience in workshop environment;
- Basic knowledge on workshop management system, vehicles repair and maintenance; and
- Possess Class 3 driving license.