Today, 26 Jan 2022
- Qualifications Nitec or Equivalent, Diploma
- Repair, trouble-shooting and maintenance of Asphalt Plant;
- To lead and assign the maintenance work;
- Recommend replacement of electrical and mechanical components (plant and equipment);
- Report any malfunction to superior during plant operation;
- Service and assess working conditions of electrical components (plant and equipment);
- Strictly compliance with safety rules at all times; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Diploma/Higher NITEC/NITEC in Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of working experience in plant environment; and
- Possess Class 3 driving licence.