Today, 27 Jan 2022
ASSISTANT HR MANAGER (COMPENSATION & BENEFITS)
- Qualifications Degree
- Support Senior Manager, HR in the review, design and implementation of projects such as performance management, compensation and benefits, career development and competency framework according to timeline given;
- Review salary framework, current total rewards policies and procedures, salary benchmarking exercise, job design and job evaluation analysis;
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to ensure seamless execution of programmes and assist to identify opportunities to harmonize, improve, and/or automate current processes and policies; and
- Review and streamline processes by leveraging on technology.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in an Assistant Manager role handling performance management or compensation and benefits or career development;
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels;
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently;
- Resourceful, adaptable, well-organised and meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment to meet tight deadlines; and
- Competent in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.