Today, 17 May 2021
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- To study contract documents, perform measurements and prepare Bill of Quantities;
- To assist in contract administration, prepare progress claim(s) and liaise with the Client’s representative on claims and variation costs;
- Call quotations, compare prices and prepare bill of quantities to arrive at the tender pricing;
- To prepare budget statement monthly and review by Superior;
- To keep the Superior informed of all contractual and site matters;
- To review and verify the Subcontractor’s / Supplier’s claims and prepare payment certificates and to obtain approval from Superior, Project Manager and Directors (CE);
- To attend site meeting and progress claim meeting;
- Upon completion of each project, to monitor the respective project during the defects liability period;
- To maintain the Quality System in the Department;
- Under the Workplace Safety & Health Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe by following safety and health procedures; reporting unsafe acts and incidents; and not tampering with safety devices or performing willful/reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent with 3 years’ relevant working experience.