Today, 17 May 2021
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Operate machine equipment;
- Conduct chemical mixing;
- Transfer of chemical to storage;
- Deliver chemical to clients’ premise;
- Monitor, record and report inventory of all chemical supplies;
- Ensure good housekeeping in the working area; and all safety rules are complied with;
- Under the Workplace Safety & Health Act, employees have a duty to keep their workplace and colleagues safe by following safety and health procedures; reporting unsafe acts and incidents; and not tampering with safety devices or performing willful/reckless acts; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- NITEC in Chemical Process Technology with at least 1 year of experience in related field;
- Possess Forklift and Class 3 licence;
- Able to build effective interpersonal communication with team; and
- Be able to work in a team with all colleagues to achieve business outcomes.