Today, 02 Dec 2020
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Perform regular checks, maintenance and servicing including troubleshooting and in-house repair of testing equipment consisting of mechanical, electronics, computer, camera and laser systems;
- Study the workings of existing equipment and produce layout plans and schematics of the mechanical and electronic subsystems for future maintenance and repair purpose;
- Draw out a mechanical plan of the systems which may include sub-systems such as PCBs, communication networks etc.;
- Prepare servicing and maintenance plan for equipment;
- Perform modification to equipment, if required;
- Work closely with testing team to ensure smooth operations and good quality data, including carrying out testing works; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior/ management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Mechanical/Electrical) or equivalent;
- Preferably 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; and
- Have an in-depth knowledge of mechanical, electrical, electronics and laser systems.