Today, 02 Dec 2020
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE (BASED IN INDAHPURA, KULAI)
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Ensure timely reporting of monthly financial performance (full set) as prescribed by the Superior, Finance Manager and Financial Controller;
- Perform proper analysis of accounts to ensure that entries into the financial accounts are appropriate;
- Ensure that accounting transactions are only included in the financial reports if they had been properly documented and approved;
- Ensure that necessary statistical reports to the authorities are prepared and returned to the relevant authorities in a timely manner;
- Provide support to the Superior, Finance Manager and Financial Controller in analysis and study of ad-hoc projects;
- Proper reporting of GST and assist in answering taxation queries;
- Liaise with external auditor and tax agent for the audit and tax matters of the company;
- Assist in accounting work of subsidiaries as and when necessary; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Finance or Accountancy; and
- 3 - 5 Year(s) of accounting experience, costing accounting preferred.