Today, 02 Dec 2020
ENGINEER (HEAVY MACHINERY)
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Support workshop manager to oversee the whole workshop operation;
- Service and assess working conditions of all company heavy machines ,equipment and vehicles;
- Repair, trouble-shooting and maintenance of all company heavy machines, equipment and vehicles;
- Analysis on parts service life and recommend replacement of part components to prolong equipment or vehicles performance;
- Support on data analysis to future improve on equipment or vehicles performance;
- Support on sourcing of parts and procurement system;
- Support on productivity improvement and cost saving project;
- Attend to job site for any repair or maintenance of all company equipment, heavy machinery and vehicles;
- Support, witness and verify the work done and support proper documentation on the check list or work order;
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior / management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent; and
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.