Today, 17 May 2021
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- To repair and maintain all paving equipment, heavy machinery, vehicle and equipment;
- To assist and participate into the maintenance and troubleshooting of machines;
- To carry the preventive maintenance for all machines and vehicles;
- To maintain equipment and tools in good condition;
- Inspect vehicle / machines engines and electrical or mechanical components to diagnose issues accurately; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior / Management deem fit.
- ITE in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering;
- At least 2 years of working experience in general mechanic industry;
- Possess a class 3 driving licence;
- Physically fit; and
- Able to speak simple English.