Today, 02 Dec 2020
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Service and assess working conditions of all company vehicles, heavy machines and equipment;
- Repair, trouble-shooting and maintenance of all company vehicles, heavy machines and equipment;
- Recommend replacement of part components;
- Attend to job site for any repair or maintenance of all company vehicles and equipment;
- Maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned to you from time to time as your superior / management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Secondary School/"O" Level;
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position; and
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.