Today, 02 Dec 2020
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
- Job type Full-Time (Permanent)
- Provide general administrative and human resources support including data entry, copying and up-to-date leave application, training matter, petty cash and timesheet checking;
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control application and systems are functioning and that relevant records are properly maintained;
- Perform all administrative matters which includes filing and documentation, order office supplies etc.;
- Carry out daily accounting duties including invoicing and validating invoices against items or services;
- Issue, recording and monitor Purchase Requisition and gather Delivery Notes;
- Facilitate internal communication including emails, letters, disseminate of information and etc.; and
- Be responsible for any other duties that may be assigned from time to time as your superior/management deem fit.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Administration;
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position; and
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.