Changi Airport Group
20 Jun 2017
Construction of Taxiways, Aircraft Parking Stands & Associated Works at Budget Terminal,
Singapore Changi Airport (ED/PJT/2010/21)
- 1. Construction of Flexible & Rigid Aircraft Pavement (For Code C/E aircraft).
- 2. To construct Open Drain, Box Culvert, Grated U-Drain System, etc.
- 3. Design & Construction of Aircraft Bridge across Existing Open Drain.
- 4. Guided boring works for Cable Ducts beneath Runway 2 and Taxiway EP.
- 5. To construct Service Manholes, AFL Pits & Cable Ducting System.
- 6. AFL System, Hydrant & Floodlighting System.
Introduction to the use of recycled materials – Recycled Concrete Aggregate Base Course in new aircraft pavement base
course in Singapore Changi Airport (not more than 50% in total thickness