- To assist with preparation and submission of tender documents
- To monitor the progression of projects on hand, analysing outcomes and submit detailed
- To undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance of project work
- Assist in establishing clients’ requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- To timely update order book and contract value
- To prepare awards of contracts, bills of quantities and other contracts related documents
- To manage costs relating to projects and prepare ongoing project estimates and costing for
- To liaise with engineers and other departments to prepare reports for management
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree of Quantity Survey or
- Preferably 2 - 3 years of working experience
Company transport for staff will be provided at Kranji and Choa Chu Kang MRT stations.
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and vast opportunities for career advancement. Please email your cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to:
效懈褍薪 褌芯卸械, 锌芯褋泻芯谢褜泻褍 "<a href='http://links-saratov.ru/1678/skachat-film-dlya-aypada.html' title='