- Service and assess working conditions of all company heavy/light vehicles/small equipment;
- Repair, trouble-shooting and maintenance of all company heavy/light vehicles/small equipment;
- Recommend necessary replacement of parts;
- To attend to job site for any repair or maintenance of all heavy/light vehicles/small equipment;
- To maintain a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times; and
- Any other duties assigned by superior.
- Minimum technical (Nitec) qualification.
- At least 3 years of working experience.
We offer an attractive salary package that commensurates with experience. We also provide vast opportunities for career advancement. If you're interested in the position, email your cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary, and a recent photograph to: