- To identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes therein;
- To implements the measure or safe work procedures;
- To investigate any incidents/accidents and advice on the remedial measures to betaken to prevent any recurrence;
- To work closely with the relevant authorities on safety and health matters;
- To prepare and conduct the EHS training for all employees which are identified in RA and SWP;
- Continuous monitoring and implementing in-house rules and regulations and monitor safe work procedures;
- To promote safety programs, safety awareness, safety rewards and to maintain good interpersonal skills at all levels; and
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
We offer an attractive salary package that commensurates with experience. We also provide vast opportunities for career advancement. If you are interested in the position, email your cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary to: