- Report and assist Project Manager on project functions.
- Assist in project planning, implementation and to coordinate all construction works on the project site.
- Prepare, plan and submit project-related documents.
- Supervise the execution of the construction works and ensure that the works are carried out.
- Assist contract department in verifying progress payments and claims from contractors.
- Establish proper and effective document control system, maintain and conduct reviews of detail design drawings, project documents, and specifications.
- Candidate must possess at least a PE board recognised Bachelor's Degree Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the construction industry.
We offer an attractive salary package that commensurates with experience. We also provide vast opportunities for career advancement. If you are interested in the position,email your cover letter, detailed resume, current and expected salary to: